Revision as of 12:16, 9 September 2014 by Kargig
|Mon 08 Sep 2014 18:30||everyoooone!!!|
|Mon 08 Sep 2014 21:30||User:Kargig|
Lightning Talks (10' max) on Anonymity, Crypto, Privacy, Security, etc topics
* Do you work on a software or hardware project ? Come and tell us about it. * Do you use/like a new tool ? Come and tell us about it
|asn||2 of (pond / mpOTR / Tor Entry Guards)|
|kargig||A Russian bride for Tor|
|ancst||Your enemies know your ADSL router's weaknesses... Do you?|
|huju||Vulnerability assessment: Tools & methodology (WIP report #1)|
|fotisl||Free Riding Toumpa|
|alexz||PoS Attacking the Traveling Salesman (summary of DEF CON 22 Talk)|
|comzeradd||Sanitize Thunderbird Enigmail|
|ebal||Barada >> Two-Factor Authentication For Android (demo inside docker)|
|kpapapan||Everything we do about security is wrong (obviously)|
|bezdomny||The value of autherlessness within collaborative communities.|
|fuser||iAMT ~ insecurity as mass technology|
* Presenter talks for ten (10) minutes. If he asks politely he can get one (1) minute extra. Not more than that. * Then he chooses someone to ask a single question. He replies within one minute. * If others have questions they should talk to the presenter during breaks. Socialize!
- Will there be streaming ?
- Will there be a recording ?
- I'm just attending, shall I bring something ?
- Presenters usually like beer, if you like their talk treat them a beer.