Quadrotor Workshop: Networked prototype
Revision as of 17:53, 6 June 2013 by Ododos
|Wed 05 Jun 2013 21:00|
|Wed 05 Jun 2013 23:00||User:Ododos|
Yet another hackerspace.gr event!
Event coordinator for this Wednesday is: Ododos
don't forget to check out the Project Page if you already haven't...
- Bring your laptop*
- Added joystick input to udp client-server program
- Decided to send joystick data as is (16bit signed integer) and do any post processing on board
- Flashed Ubuntu image on Beaglebone, connected via ssh and uploaded udp server program
- Upload UDP client - server on github
- Monday 21:00
- Over irc (skmp will be in space)
- Incorporate joystick read functionality on client. We want to have a working joystick over UDP by the end of the session!
- Activate checksum in UDP
- Elaborate and decide on control message format and size (eg int, byte array, string :) etc)
- PWM, PPM, Servo control
- Arduino usb interface