Revision as of 12:56, 9 June 2021 by Adamvas
HSGR 3D printers are controlled via octopi.
Some ground rules
- Important: Make sure that the printer bed is free from objects before printing.
- Keep uploaded files tidy by using folders.
- Do not stop prints of other users.
- Replace printer bed tape when it is damaged.
- Generate GCode using Slic3r or Cura or PrusaSlicer and the appropriate printer profile.
- In order to generate GCode for TAZ4, it is necessary to use these configuration files due to update with E3D Hot-end , . The default extrusion nozzle: 0.4mm. Also the firmware was updated to Marlin 1.1.8. The configuration files found herehave been confirmed to be working at 2/3/2020 by T.Husk.
- In order to generate GCode for AO100, it is necessary to use these configuration files. Also the AO100 was updated with E3D v6 hot-end and the in the extruder added a latch part, yellow part in below picture. The configuration files found herehave been confirmed to be working at 2/3/2020 by T.Husk.
In order to generate GCode for anadelta, it is necessary to use these configuration files. The default extrusion nozzle: 0.4mm. Also the firmware was updated to Marlin 1.1.8.Anadelta printer is not operational at the moment.
The estimated time isn't always accurate!
- Connect to the printer using the octopi link at the top of the page (Username: hsgr - Password: hsgr3d)
- Turn on the printer
- Click 'Connect' to connect to the printer
- Upload your file to the Files section in the bottom left (make a folder if you don't have one already!) and click it to load it
- Make sure you have the correct fillament
Apply the appropriate adhesive for the material you are printing with to the bedDo not apply any adhesive because both printer beds are equipped with PEI sheets for adhesion. Applyig adhesive might damage the PEI sheet.
- Set temperatures if not set by GCode in the Temperatures tab. You can use the presets by clicking the dropdown arrow.
- Wait for the printer to get to right temperature.
- Print !!!
- Turn off the printer