Revision as of 20:33, 28 November 2019 by Chrismin13
HSGR 3D printers are controlled via octopi.
Username: hsgr Password: hsgr3d
Some ground rules
- Important: Make sure that the printer bed is free from objects before printing.
- Keep uploaded files tidy by using folders.
- Do not stop prints of other users.
- Replace printer bed tape when it is damaged.
- Generate GCode using Slic3r or Cura or PrusaSlicer and the appropriate printer profile.
- In order to generate GCode for TAZ4, it is necessary to use these configuration files due to update with E3D Hot-end , . The default extrusion nozzle: 0.4mm. Also the firmware was updated to Marlin 1.1.8.
- In order to generate GCode for anadelta, it is necessary to use these configuration files. The default extrusion nozzle: 0.4mm. Also the firmware was updated to Marlin 1.1.8.
- In order to generate GCode for AO100, it is necessary to use these configuration files. Also the AO100 was updated with E3D v6 hot-end and the in the extruder added a latch part, yellow part in below picture.
The estimated time isn't always accurate!
- Connect to the printer using the octopi link at the top of the page (Username: hsgr - Password: hsgr3d)
- Turn on the printer
- Click 'Connect' to connect to the printer
- Upload your file to the Files section in the bottom left (make a folder if you don't have one already!) and click it to load it
- Make sure you have the correct fillament
- Apply the appropriate adhesive for the material you are printing with to the bed
- Set temperatures if not set by GCode in the Temperatures tab. You can use the presets by clicking the dropdown arrow.
- Wait for the printer to get to right temperature.
- Print !!!
- Turn off the printer