Revision as of 03:43, 6 December 2017 by Drid
HSGR 3D printers are controlled via octopi.
Username: hsgr Password: hsgr3d
Some ground rules
- Important: Make sure that the printer bed is free from objects before printing.
- Keep uploaded files tidy by using folders.
- Do not stop prints of other users.
- Replace printer bed tape when it is damaged.
- Generate GCode using Slic3r or Cura and the appropriate printer profile.
- Connect to octopi
- Upload file
- Set temperatures if not set by GCode
- Print !!!